12.31.2013

2013.

as i sat here scrolling through all my posts from 2013, i am overcome with such joy. what an incredible year it has been.

i kicked off 2013 with the new years eve party of a lifetime in vegas. i finished up january with an amazing long weekend in denver, colorado.

february is always a quick month with an almost week long annual trip to atlanta for CHEERSPORT.

i moved into a new house with my sister in march. living together has been so great. we also attended the annual march forth with hope gala that is always a wonderful night.

i ate 100% clean the entire month of april & watched my step dad complete his 2nd 180-mile hand cycle ride to the beach.

in may i planned my stepmom's 50th birthday party - it was incredible. i also visited one of my best friends who i hadn't seen in 2 years for a long weekend in michigan.

june came & went quickly and i helped my mom throw her housewarming party in her cute backyard.

july 4th was spent at the beach with my best friends.

august was insanely busy! my parents took me to aruba for my 25th birthday, we threw katt & brandon an engagement party, my college roomie got married, and football season started!

i welcomed september with an amazing labor day weekend at the beach with my pals. we also found out my sister is having a baby girl!

october is my favorite month of the year. i threw katie & chelsea a birthday fiesta and ran a lot.

november consisted of a trip to savannah, a trip to columbia, friendsgiving & thanksgiving.

december has closed out the year with a christmas gift exchange with my girlfriends, and a few great days off for christmas.

in the midst of all of the above...

my sweet friend katie from college got diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia. you can keep up with her battle here: katie's fight.

i ran my first 8k, 10k, and half marathon.

two of my best friends got engaged & asked me to be part of their special day!

i went to A LOT of concerts. i spent many sundays this fall at panthers games. i had a ton of great nights with my best friends. i spent a lot of nights at home with my parents. i worked a lot, played a lot, loved a lot, and as the year comes to and end, i don't feel anything other than extremely grateful.

the best part? 2014 is sure to be even better. i am becoming an aunt in just a few weeks! i have bachelorette parties & showers & weddings. i am running another half marathon. and in july, we're going on an alaskan cruise!

i don't deserve this life, but i sure am glad it's mine. cheers to 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment